I have been retained by the world's leading auction houses and authentication companies, as well as collectors and dealers worldwide, for my expertise in astronaut and aviation autographs. My letters have appeared in virtually every credible auction house, often accompanying some of the most rare and desirable autographed items in the hobby.
With over 20 years as a collector and professional authenticator, I have met many astronauts, published numerous articles, contributed to books and have been on the forefront of identifying deceptive forgeries. I have a deep and comprehensive exemplar file of known authentic examples as well as documented forgery styles.
Most importantly, in my years in the hobby, I built a reputation of being a conservative analyst, passionate and ethical.
Please see below for a summary of my credentials and published articles.
Space Dealers, A&E TV Australia and Europe, 2017
With Apollo 11 flag flown to moon
Sold for $60,000+
Hobby Membership and Awards
- Board of Directors, Universal Autograph Collectors Club: 2011 to current
- Ethics Chairman, Universal Autograph Collectors Club: 2008 – 2011
- Universal Autograph Collectors Club Ethics Board: 2005 – 2008
- Distinguished Service Award 2006, Universal Autograph Collectors Club
- Space Dealers, A&E TV Australia and Europe, 2017
- James Stewart Autopen Study, The Pen & Quill, Winter 2016
- Top 5 Most Dangerous Space Autographs, The Pen & Quill, Fall 2014
- Charlton Heston article, The Pen & Quill, Winter 2014
- Neil Armstrong: A Reflection, The Pen & Quill, November 2012
- Armstrong autographs grow in value, Houston Chronicle, August 29, 2012 (interviewed)
- Neil Armstrong: The Quest for his Autograph, 2011, contributor
- Charlton Heston Secretarial Signature Study, 2011
- Relics of the Space Race by Russ Still, 3rd edition, 2001, contributor
- The Neil Armstrong Flag Test, 2001
- Pen & Quill magazine, contributor
- Autograph Times magazine, contributor